Digi E Mill 4
About the product:
The new Digi E Mill 3 enables you to automate the precision trimming of occlusal appliances. You can expect the very best results in the shortest time with no arduous reworking. The machined fabrication also ensures a consistently high quality.
Made in Germany - 100% developed and manufactured in Germany.
- 4 axes
- 0 circular blanks
- 1 block
- 7 Tools
- CAM software included
Free of compressed air through innovative AIRTOOLs
For the Digi E Mill4, neither an external compressed air connection, nor a built-in compressor is needed. This is made possible by the AIRTOOL, which has also been filed for patent. The turbine blades of the AIRTOOL generate high speeds that are of the high-frequency spindle a strong air flow, which freely from chips and dust. These are removed by the suction.
Airtools are available for: Composites / Pmma, Wax / Zircon.
- Unpack package
- Connect via Lan
- load the supplied DENTALCAM CAM software (without license fees). - no calibration necessary!
- environmentally friendly shipping possible due to the low machine weight
- Free choice of location - thanks to freedom from compressed air
- Removable tool magazine for 6 tools with additional single place for one AIRTOOL
- Length measurement and tool breakage control via precision measuring probe
- Composites, plastic/wax, glass ceramic, zircon
- grinds and mills almost all block materials up to 45 mm
dry: Zircon ,PMMA and wax
(optionally available container for dry processing)
Crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, veneers, zirconium abutments, screwed crowns
Service-optimized machine concept
- reduced service effort - easy maintenance also possible by end customers
- no service technician, the customer can do everything himself
- In the event of a sevice, important components, such as the spindle can be easily exchanged by yourself with a few simple steps
- No more special tools needed, everything very easy
- Use the tank for wet processing
- PUREWATER Technology no abrasive additives for coolant necessary
- 2 liquid nozzles on the spindle
- integrated reservoir for coolant
- Machining of block materials made of glass ceramics or composites with ceramic content.
- Use the optional container for dry processing.
- A special filter mat in the liquid tank. ensures freedom from chips in the tank.
- Compressed air-free operation through the use of AIRTOOLs.
- Machining of block materials made of zirconia, PMMA and various composites.
Fast & Precise
- 800 watt spindle with 60,000 rpm
- 3 μm repeatability
- stable aluminum construction
From the intraoral scanner to the perfect dental restoration, which can be used practically without rework. - fast treatment in only one session.
- Applications: Wet/dry machining
- Materials: Composites, plastic/wax, Glass ceramic, zircon Blocks up to 45 × 20 × 20 mm
- Indications: Crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, veneers, Zircon abutments, screw-retained crowns
- Holder systems: integrated block holder
- Number of axes: 4
- Rotary axis: Rotation angle: +190° to -10° (A axis)
- Lighting: Backlit workspace through RGB LED lighting with status indicator
- Spindle: High-frequency spindle with electromechanical tool change up to 60,000 rpm
- Collet: for tools with 3 mm shank diameter and max. 40 mm total length (compatible with the previous tools)
- Performance: Power output (Pmax): 800 watts - Peak power (S6): 400 watts - Continuous power (S1): 300 watts
- Tool change: Removable tool magazine for 6 Tools with additional single workstation for an AIRTOOL
- Length measurement and tool breakage control via precision measuring probe. - Access via workspace door, safety-locked
- Wet: 2 liquid nozzles on the spindle - integrated Reservoir for coolant - PUREWATER Technology: no abrasive additives necessary
- Dry: Compressed air free operation by using from AIRTOOLs - Hose connection for external suction cup on the rear wall of the housing - 24 V switching output for controlling Suction units - optional drying container needed
- Current: 100-240 volts - 50/60 Hz, 500 watts
- Suction: Filter class M, 2,500 l/min air flow, 200 hPa negative pressure
- Temperature: between 10 °C and 35 °C
- Humidity: max. 80 % (relative), non-condensing
- CAM Software: DENTALCAM software CAM + CNC software (free of charge) included